Want your call for submissions included on our list?
Email your call-out to [email protected] (do not send your submissions here) Subject line: Call for submissions.
About: Feel Zine’s goal is to foster proximity and understanding through a shared love of the arts and humanities and all things spirited and to make – however modest – a contribution toward personal healing and deference for the diverse ways people try to make moral, spiritual and intellectual sense of a world in which illness, violence, despair, loneliness and death are as prevalent as hope, friendship, reason and birth.
Submissions: They are currently accepting submissions for Issue 15: Desenamorarse, which means ‘to fall out of love’ (set for September 2021).
- Please title your email submissions using the following: “FEELS Submission – Issue ___ – [Your name as it should appear in the issue if accepted] – Title of Submission”
- If submitting a collection of works, please submit all in one email with the name of the collection as the title.
- If submitting multiple separate works for the same issue, please submit each individually.
- Art submissions: FEELS is 7.5″ x 9.5″ with a 0.125″ bleed. Please be advised that we will ask you to recolour your artwork as we print in risograph.
- Longform written submissions: the maximum word count for submissions is 1200 words. Please submit as a word document or using Google Docs.
- Please indicate in the body of your email the country you are submitting from, as we publish a majority Canadian content as a Canadian publication, but do include global contributors as well.
Deadline: Submit to [email protected] by June 30, 2021
If you do not receive a confirmation email after submitting, follow up with on their main email, [email protected]