Want your call for submissions included on our list?
Email your call-out to [email protected] (do not send your submissions here).
Subject line: Call for submissions.
About: Seagery Zine is a small print publication with contributions from artists and writers. The issues overlap art, science, and literature to push forward a sea change within and without.
Submissions: Whether or not you’ve created something this year because of whatever reason, if you have something you want to see in a virtual gallery space, Seagery Zine is here for you. The online exhibition will be hosted on KUNSTMATRIX Art.Spaces, which offers a 3D gallery experience.
Accepting art, sciart, photography, and writing (poetry, fiction, nonfiction, essay) for SZ 3.5: Blank. Submission specifications include:
- One submission per artist
- Please include artist name, title of work, medium of work, short bio (<200 words), and website / social media handles
- 2D visual submissions: min. 800 pixels, max. 1500 pixels per length/width
- Have a 3D model of your work? Email me and let’s talk.
- Literary submissions: 400 max. word count / If longer, please email to talk about audio readings.
Deadlines: Submit your work to [email protected] by November 30, 2020.